Business Development Manager – Consumer Goods & IndustryBack to overview
Katoen Natie combines engineering and the latest technologies to offer customer-centric logistic solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of companies active in well-defined sectors. Katoen Natie has 180 logistic platforms in 40 countries in Europe, North America, South America, and the Far East and has more than 18,000 people active in operational, staff, and management functions.
The Consumer Goods & Industry Business Unit manages the supply chain for customers within several sectors such as DIY, Home Improvement, Apparel & Footwear, Health- and Personal Care, (Pet)food, Aftermarket, and E-Commerce.
Are you a dynamic and results-driven professional with a passion for driving growth? Do you have a proven track record of forging strategic partnerships and expanding market share? If so, we want YOU to be our next Business Development Manager!
To support our growth plans in North America, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for the North American market. As the Business Development Manager, you’ll be a real hunter eager to explore and develop new business opportunities and establish new partnerships. You will oversee all local sales and work closely with the Commercial Director to achieve the commercial targets.
Your mission as a Business Development Manager:
- You will realize growth by contracting new customers for the Katoen Natie logistics platform in the US.
- You will co-define the business development strategy. You will translate this business development strategy into a go-to-market plan and implement the necessary sales actions.
- You will expand your network and create awareness, interest, and trust by organizing direct sales actions and being actively present at fairs – seminars – events as a member of the sector organizations.
- You will cooperate with the tender team, creating a solid value proposition for potential customers.
- You will connect with the C-level of the potential customers whom you convince and turn into new customers.
- Your home base must be La Porte, TX, but we expect you to spend most of your time together with the prospects.
- As a hunter, prospection and networking is second nature.
- Have a robust entrepreneurial spirit, and you like to develop new business and establish new partnerships.
- Work independently, and sales results drive you.
- Have at least 5 years of business development experience in a B2B function, ideally within the logistics sector.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Sales, Logistics, or a related field
- Travel: 20-25%; some travel will be international.
- Have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
Why Katoen Natie?
We offer an attractive management position within a successful company where each individual can flourish and have an impact.
The possibility to work together with a “best in the industry” international team and sector professionals.
We value your time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an attractive compensation and an extensive benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement planning: 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance
- Flexible financial options: Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Work-life balance: Generous paid time off and holidays
- Supportive resources: Employee assistance program
- Continuous growth: Professional development assistance
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Apply using link below: