Business Development Manager (Health- and Personal Care)Back to overview
Worldwide, Katoen Natie combines engineering know-how and the latest automation technologies to offer customized and client-centric
logistic solutions. Katoen Natie has 180 sites in 40 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than
18.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
Katoen Natie manages and optimizes the European supply chain for Strategic Partners in different sectors: Health- and Personal care, DIY,
Home & Kitchen ware, E-commerce fulfilment, Sports Leisure & Outdoor, Textiles, Pet food, Industry and Service Parts logistics.
For the further growth within the sector Health- and Personal care, Katoen Natie is hiring a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager is responsible for finding new clients and expanding the business in the logistic platforms in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Poland and Sweden.
- You realize growth by contracting new customers for the different European logistics platform.
- You co-define the business development strategy. You translate this business development strategy into a go-to-market plan and you implement the necessary sales actions.
- You expand your network, create awareness, interest and trust by organizing direct sales actions and by being actively present at fairs – seminars – events as a member of the sector organizations.
- You manage the tender team which results in a strong value proposition to potential customers.
- You connect with the C-level of the potential customers whom you convince and turn into new clients.
- Your home base is Antwerp (alternatively Ghent) but we expect you to spend most of your time together with the prospects. You
work closely with the Business Development colleagues in Europe.
- Prospecting and networking are your second nature. You are able to focus daily on opening doors and following up with leads to build and maintain a balanced sales pipeline.
- You can work independently and you have the ability to find your way into the defined prospects.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and you are able to develop relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers.
- You have a min 5-year business development / sales experience within the Health- and Personal care sector.
- Languages: fluency in Dutch and English is a must, knowledge of any other language (French) is a plus.
- Willing to travel (Europe) and on a frequent base (20- 25%).
- Attractive position at management level within a successful company where each individual can flourish and have impact.
- The possibility to work together with a “best in the industry” international team and sector professionals.
- A great challenge in a European environment with an attractive salary package.