Customer Request Delivery ManagerBack to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 40 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 18.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
As a Customer Request Delivery Manager, you oversee the overall change request process within our Systems department and maintain a close contact with internal customers in regards to the ongoing change requests.
- You define and agree on communication channels with the different parties involved.
- You manage the expectations from all parties. You understand their sensitivities and align on priorities and on the way of working.
- You define and align on the methodology and ensure all involved teams work according to the same methodology.
- You track and communicate progress. You’ll keep a bird’s eye view and report on the quality of the processes and their results.
- You identify and understand the customer needs and oversee the change requests process within the business context.
- Bachelor or masters degree
- Communicative personality and commercial flair
- Strong interest in IT, processes and systems
- Able to deliver quality
- Knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- Living in or near Antwerp
- A challenging function with lots of variety in a fast growing and dynamical company with a strong no nonsense company culture
- A competitive salary