Financial ControllerBack to overview
Globally KATOEN NATIE combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistic solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries.
KATOEN NATIE has 154 sites in 35 countries in Europe, North-America, South-America and the Far East and has more than 13.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industrial Solutions manages the complete supply chain flow and goods distribution from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket and E-commerce.
Your will support the organization in Antwerp from a financial and analytical point of view. You act as an intermediate between the accounting team on the one hand and the commercial + site management team on the other hand.
The job content entails the following:
- analyzing the monthly financial performance of the site and reporting to the local management team
- initiate and follow-up further actions based upon these reports
- taking care of Ad-hoc projects from a financial point of view
- Support and prepare the organizations budget and review/finalize it in due time.
- Having a strong interest in continuous improvement of processes. Thinking lean is a must.
- You will be working in a rather small team with rather straight communication lines but you will get in touch with many different stakeholders. You will report to the BU Controllers (hierarchical line) and the Site Manager (functional line).
- Very hands-on person, who is willing to get the bottom of the problems to resolve them;
- You are a strong communicator, as you will be working on different projects with different stakeholders
- Act independent and able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong spreadsheets modelling / Pivot Tables Skills is a MUST
- You have a Master degree or Bachelor degree in Economics
- Relevant experience in Logistics and/or cost controlling is an asset
- Your knowledge of MS Office is at an experienced level
- You speak/write Dutch and English ( French is an asset )
- You will work in Kallo (Antwerpen)
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with responsibility and lots of variety
- The chance to develop yourself professionally and personally
- An attractive salary package based on experience