HR & Administration (Trollhättan)Back to overview
As a global logistics service provider, KATOEN NATIE, combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made logistics solutions to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector, and to the automotive and chemical industries. Site Trollhättan belongs to BU Consumer Goods & Industry, which manages the complete supply chain flow from several business lines such as Food related products, DIY products and e-commerce. Find out more about us, visit www.katoennatie.com, search for business unit Consumer goods & industry.
We are looking for a HR & Administration colleague to the Site in Trollhättan, a team of 30-40 people. You report to the site manager to whom you are initially accountable. In a number of specific tasks, you report directly to the business unit. In your position, the HR & Administrative works closely with the operational responsible of the site to meet the day to day fluctuation and continues optimization.
In the role of HR generalist, you will be offered a varied and exciting task in an international context. You will work in a consultative role together with our managers in both strategic and operational issues to enable growth in the company.
Your tasks will include recruitment and selection process to ensure the demands, analysis and development as well as labor law with associated union contacts. Could as well also include payroll processing. Further developing the HSEQ work with the goal, perfect working conditions in terms of order, health, safety, environment and quality.
Be a key person in our work with employer branding. Contribute to, monitor and support motivational performance culture, in line with the specific Katoen Natie, entrepreneurial, can-do and no-nonsense attitude.
Also tasks like:
- Maintain and update different HR systems in use
- Analyze and follow up KPI’s, such as illness, absenteeism, costs…
- Maintain correct processes. Sometimes with assistance from Transport employer’s org
- Communication, both internally and externally
- Relevant University Degree or equivalent within HR and at least 2 years of experience in HR.
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations within the field.
- Highly organized and result-driven, with sense of detail and control.
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations.
- Has a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to work in a high profile and international environment.
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
- We estimate that HR & Admin assignment is a part time job (50-75%).
- A salary package, based om experience and performance.
- We are open to discuss other engaging solutions.
- The chance to develop yourself professionally and personally.
- Function with international contacts (we have business operations in Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, US, Thailand, Brasil...)