Integration Lead (WMS)Back to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 13.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
For the further expansion of our in-house developed WMS, Katoen Natie Business Unit Consumer Goods & Industry is looking for a “WMS integration lead”.
You will become a member of the WMS team that manages all IT projects for the Business Unit. Projects are situated in the areas of WMS, TMS, Customs, Automation, EDI, Reporting.
• You will discuss and validate the business requirements with the business process owners from different internal departments (warehouse, transport, customs …), from different external suppliers (automation, software, hardware) and our customers.
• You will translate these business requirements into a business process together with the different process owners.
• You will make a fit-gap analysis between the business process and the functionalities of the WMS.
• You will be the Project IT lead within the project team and will manage budget, time and scope on the IT-WMS part.
• You will coordinate all IT tasks towards the different IT teams within the business unit and other IT partners.
• Organize & coordinate user acceptance testing with internal departments and external suppliers.
• Organize, facilitate & coordinate IT-WMS hyper care period after go live.
- You have a master degree or equivalent experience.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Experience in BPMN is a plus.
- You are a very good communicator.
- You have project management skills.
- You will work in Kallo (Antwerp), but are prepared for short assignments abroad.
- You speak/write Dutch, English and French.
- You are flexible and carry out the necessary maturity.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture.
- A competitive salary in accordance to knowledge and experience.