Key Account Manager (Kallo)Back to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has several sites in 40 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 18.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
To support this fast growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for a Key Account Manager for its site in Antwerp (Kallo)
- Responsible for one or more clients, focusing on the commercial relationship and the monitoring of the quality of the services provided.
- Guarantees the legal coverage of the performed (logistics) activities.
- Develops a good working relationship with customers to enhance customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Is the internal key source regarding customer and market intelligence for his/her customer portfolio.
- Follows up closely and comments the profitability of these customers internally
- Monitors the compliance with the contractual agreement from both the customer and the own organization.
- Negotiates and renegotiates contract extensions or ad hoc services.
- Determines the most crucial needs of assigned customers and translates this into an annual key account plan to ensure that they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Performs an annual customer satisfaction query and responds to this with an action plan.
- Interacts and communicates with the client on a regular basis to determine changing tastes and preferences.
- Guarantees monthly accurate invoicing.
- Delivers the annual budget and comments the financial result in a monthly management letter.
- Has full P&L responsibility for the assigned customers.
- As there is no hierarchical link, it is crucial that the Key Account Manager develops a relationship of trust and confidence with the Operations manager.
- Committed / Social / Analytical / Bird’s eye perspective / Jack-Of-All-Trades.
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably in economics, or similar by experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a comparable position.
- Willingness to travel.
- Dutch / English: intensive professional experience / French: intensive professional experience / Additional language skills are a plus.
- Advanced Excel knowledge / Advanced PowerPoint knowledge
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Basic financial analysis skills.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture.
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety.
- An attractive salary package.