Logistics Project & Process Owner (Belgium)Back to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 13.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
In order to optimize existing operations and to start–up smoothly new operations we need to further strengthen our local team.
- You have a good logistic and operational knowledge
- You easily can analyze processes, look for improvements, design them and implement them
- In case of a project you make a sharp analysis of the scope
- You set up a project plan & project organization
- You manage the project team and motivate this team
- You ensure timing, scope and budget and report on a regular basis.
- You have a bachelor or master degree or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 3 years experience process analyses and or experience in project management.
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic spirit.
- You are entrepreneurial, creative and solution driven.
- You have good logistic and social skills.
- You are goal-oriented with strong customer-focus.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- Experience in logistics is a must.
- You speak/write Dutch, English and preferable also French.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture.
- A job with responsibility and lots of variety.
- The chance to develop yourself professionally and personal.
- A salary package based on experience and performance.