Management TraineeBack to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 33 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 14.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
- You have a clear affinity with logistics and want to further expand your knowledge?
- You have strong analytical skills and you like to work project based?
- You are prepared to invest in yourself and are eager to learn?
- Projects abroad don’t scare you?
- You are excited to grow to a “integration lead” or “solution architect” position?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
After a thorough, operational training in our different departments you will be given more and more responsibility.
- University degree
- Leadership capacities
- Passionate, driven with a healthy ambition
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- Hands on
- Able to deliver quality
- Knowledge of English and Spanish
- Able to handle stress
- A challenging function with lots of variety in a fast growing and dynamical company with a strong no nonsense company culture
- A competitive salary