Management Trainee – Systems EngineeringBack to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 33 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 14.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
• You have a clear affinity with logistics and want to further expand your knowledge?
• You have strong analytical skills and you like to work project based?
• You are prepared to invest in yourself and are eager to learn?
• Projects abroad don’t scare you?
• You are excited to grow to a “integration lead” or “solution architect” position?
Then you are the person we are looking for! After a short operational training in our warehouses you will be given more and more responsibility. You will be guided by more experienced colleagues and will learn best practices by going through various projects. You’ll create ownership in your own projects (project management), communicate with different parties, learn to know the different (sometimes inhouse developed) systems, provide support etc.
- Bachelor or masters degree: preferably in an IT field of study
- Strong interest in software, processes and systems
- Analytical, accurate and persistent mindset
- Able to deliver quality
- Knowledge of Dutch, English and French
- Stress resistant
- Living in or near Antwerp and willing to work abroad (short term, project based)
- A challenging function with lots of variety in a fast growing and dynamical company with a strong no nonsense company culture
- A competitive salary