Operations analyst (Business Support Operations)Back to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 40 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 14.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
- Local and general IT support and primary contact to central ICT support
- Parameterization and daily monitoring of our Warehouse Management System (WMS
- Analysis of the logistical flows of our current customers.
- Analysis of the logistical data with a focus on optimization of existing processes and/or implementation of new
- Provide support to the Account Manager.
- Analysis of the data with a focus on KPI reporting.
- Ad hoc assignments concerning the WMS: for example: inventory, reorganization of the warehouses, etc…
- Minimum bachelor diploma or equal by experience.
- Experience in a logistical environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong affinity with IT.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office: Access, Excel, SQL & VBA are a must.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture.
- A competitive salary in accordance to knowledge and experience.