Operations business analyst KalloBack to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 40 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 18.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
The process team member is responsible for the elaboration of the right process and the creation of structural tools for client and operation. When optimizing existing processes, the process team has an advising role. The process team offers support and advice to Department Supervisors, Project Managers, Business Support Operations, Operation Managers, Key Account Managers and Decentral HRs.
- The improvement and audit of processes > the process must be clearly defined and lean.
- The development and unrolling of standard tools and templates.
- The calculation and observation of operation projects.
- Warehouse Implant, picking batches, SLA, and a general follow-up of the operation on the floor.
- The exercise of the confidentiality clause.
- To Be a leader in identifying & enrolling the Continuous Improvement opportunities
- The close follow-up of the full operation process from Inbound > Infeed > Picking > Packing > Outbound.
- The process guard to achieve the SLA goals.
- The guarding of the process evolution.
- The picking batch creation.
- The analysis, improvement, and further delegation of processes.
- The ensuring of discipline, tidiness, and safety in the workplace.
- The setup and control of objectives.
- The ensuring of a good training level.
- Being available where needed, also as back up for colleagues.
- · Master or Bachelor degree required or equivalent experience.
- · Knowledge of MS Access and Excel is required and Power BI is a plus.
- · Ability to think systematically and analytically.
- · Good oral and written communication skills in English; French and Dutch is a plus.
- · Experience with Warehouse management systems.
- · Be open-minded to challenges and deadlines.
- · Planner and organizer
- · Initiator
- · Team player
- · Customer-oriented
- · Critical view
- · Have perseverance and gives direction
- · Problem-solver
- · Opinion maker
- · Integer and independent
- · Decisively
- · Assist in the development of contributors
- · The power to realize
- · Leader and entrepreneur who thinks in innovations
- Challenging and diversified job in a fast-growing company with a very flat and no-nonsense company culture
- Competitive Salary based on knowledge and experience