Product Owner BI/Data & AnalyticsBack to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 13.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
For the further expansion of our in-house developed datawarehouse, Katoen Natie Business Unit Consumer Goods & Industry is looking for a “CGI Product Owner BI/Data & Analytics”. You will have a leading role within the BI Competency Center that manages all BI projects for the Business Unit.
• Analysis of the BI needs for Internal departments (Sites/Operations, HR, Finance) and Customers
• Translation of the Business needs into a BI product vision and strategy
• Define goals in a leading role in cooperation with the BI Team that consists of BI Analysts, Architects and Developers
• Management and prioritization of the product backlog
• Stimulate a performance management culture, governing the key metrics and visualisations for exception management
• Single Point of Contact for Senior Management and link between business and tech teams
- You have a master/bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Business Intelligence and Data Modelling.
- You have a good knowledge of BI tools (Qlik/Power BI), Datawarehouse concepts and products using data & technology.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have the ability to work independently and in a team environment (teamplayer).
- You speak/write Dutch, English and French.
- You will work in Kallo (Antwerp), but are prepared for short assignments abroad.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture.
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety.
- A competitive salary in accordance to knowledge and experience.