Logistics Project ManagerBack to overview
Wereldwijd combineert “KATOEN NATIE” engineering en technologie om klantgerichte, technologische en logistieke oplossingen te bieden aan bedrijven, actief in verscheidene industrietakken. De Business unit Consumer Goods & Industry focust op de behandeling van consumptiegoederen gedurende de volledige volledige supply chain binnen marktsegmenten zoals textiel, DIY producten, Pharma, Sporting goods, E-Commerce en producten met industriële toepassing.
Katoen Natie heeft meer dan 181 vestigingen verspreid over 30 landen in Europa, Noord-Amerika, Zuid-Amerika en het Verre Oosten en stelt zo’n 13000 mensen tewerk.
We are looking for a “Logistics Project Manager”. He/she must ensure that the different stakeholders (customers, operations, ict-department, customs, business development, corporate services, finance, engineering, HR, HSSEQ, process development team, …) work together efficiently and handle projects successfully.
Projects are executed in teams of 6 persons / experts or more. In general, a project can take 6 months up to 2 years, and range in budget from 50k euro to several millions of euros. Our own developed project methodology is based on PMBoK, PMI, etc.
Projects range over different domains such as warehouse optimizations, starting up new customers, IT migrations, automation, lean-value stream mappings, etc
Coordinating projects with high efficiency and flawless execution
- coordinate the process to build a project plan with a team of experts: analyze the situation, evaluate alternatives, build consensus, set a target and define scope, budget, timeline and team
- build, lead and motivate the project team
- lead projects from requirements definition through deployment
- coordinate & communicate with internal and external resources
- analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope & timelines
- establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders
- monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- you report to the lead project manager
- • You have a master degree or equivalent experience
- • You are dynamic, enthusiastic and manage to transmit your energy to the project team
- • You are entrepreneurial, creative and solution driven
- • You have good leadership skills and social skills
- • You have good analytical skills
- • You are goal-oriented with strong customer-focus
- • You are an excellent communicator
- • Experience in logistics is a strong plus
- • Know how of logistics processes and logistic technology is a strong plus
- • You will work in Kallo but are prepared for short assignments abroad
- • You speak/write English, French and Dutch
- • An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- • A job with responsibility and lots of variety
- • The chance to develop yourself professionally and personally
- • A salary package based on experience and performance