Quality Responsible (M/V)Back to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE had 181 sites in 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 13.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
As part of the quality team, you are the eyes and ears of the Responsible Person on the daily operations. You have been selected to perform specific actions that are key for the quality of medicines and medical devices.
- you report incidents and non-conformities to the customer and the management of the operation.
- You assist in the research and documentation to the root cause of complaints and deviations in collaboration with the operational manager / supervisor and Responsible Person
- You ensure timely closure of NC’s and CAPA’s
- You assist the responsible person in maintaining and updating the quality management system.
- You perform the follow up on change control records
- You write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions and Forms related to Customer Service and Regional Transportation
- You participate in internal and external audits if required
- You support the coordination of compliance evaluation related to the implementation of new processes or process changes (CIP)
- You perform Quality related tasks daily, such as relabeling review and approve/reject any document that gives work instructions and set requirements such as procedures, protocols, test methods, and specifications—including changes to these documents
- Bachelor or equal by experience
- First experience in a warehouse environment is an asset
- A first experience with NC, CAPA’s, CIP, SOP’s and GXP guidelines is a plus
- Good communication skills, both oral as written Fluent in English, Dutch and French is a plus
- Eye for detail
- Proactive attitude
- Accurate and precise
- A multinational with ambition, a strong structure and a healthy financial foundation
- An inspiring company culture, aimed at teamwork and with room for personal development and initiative.
- A full time contract