Responsible person – KalloBack to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE had 181 sites in 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 13.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
Together with your team (backup RP, Quality Assurance & Quality Control officers):
- You are responsible for the compliance of the operations with the Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and ensure the application of regulations concerning storage and transport of medicines (Good Distribution Practices).
- You ensure that every action is registered (traceability of medicines).
- You approve, date and sign procedures concerning the quality management system (e.g. Storage, cleaning and maintenance of buildings, pest control, monitoring of storage conditions, security of products on site, records (client orders, returns, recalls), inventory, pick and pack activities, transport conditions).
- You ensure that all self-inspections concerning the quality management system are executed to guarantee compliance with GDP.
- You accompany, together with the QA responsible, the quality inspections performed by authorities, customer and internal audits.
- You approve deviations or planned changes affecting GDP activities following predefined risk assessment procedure.
- You execute and coordinate product recalls in coordination with our client.
- You execute management of returned products and correct documentation.
- You ensure destruction of medicines in collaboration with client and competent authority.
- You keep knowledge and experience up to date concerning technical and scientific improvements and changes in quality management.
- You keep the applicable licenses up to date.
- You are responsible for the risk assessment of quality and logistics complaints that could impact efficiency, safety and quality of medicines.
- You take measures that prevent the entrance of falsified medicines in the distribution chain.
- Together with your team you are the main driver of continuous improvement in the Quality management system based on trend analysis of complaints, deviations, CAPA’s.
- You are the leading reference and example regarding Quality Management for the complete Business unit and will report directly to the Site Management
- Education: pharmacist, master in biomedical sciences, doctor, dentist, master in chemistry, master in biology
- Experience: 2 – 5 years in a warehouse environment. Experience with GMP activities is a plus.
- Able to work very accurately and build the necessary structure.
- Able to translate operational needs and laws into practical procedures.
- Be a team player.
- Customer focus and solution oriented.
- Willing to travel (occasionally).
- A challenging role and management position in the health care division of a solid growing multinational company with ambition, a strong culture and a very healthy financial foundation.
- An inspiring no-nonsense culture, aimed at teamwork with room for innovation, development and personal initiative.
- A fulltime position/contract with market conform conditions.