Senior Business Development Manager (Business Line Aftermarket)Back to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 13.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
Within the Aftermarket Logistics market, you are looking for new business opportunities where logistic solutions create added value.
• You initiate the development strategy and the necessary sales actions to reach the targets.
• You organize direct sales actions and you are actively present at fairs – seminars – events as a member of the sector organizations. This to create new customer contacts that are finally leading to long term agreements in line with the business strategy.
• As an experienced business partner, you analyze the supply chain flows of your prospects and offer them tailor made logistic solutions. You negotiate with various interlocutors from purchase to production, logistics, or sales and marketing whom you convince of the added value of your solutions and services.
• You have a strong feeling for new market trends and are capable in translating them into realistic new target markets. You are feeding the organization with fresh ideas and you create new business opportunities by always thinking two steps ahead.
• Your home base office is Belgium (Antwerp) where you can share your expertise with project engineers, data analysts and account managers. You work closely with international Business Development Managers spread over several countries worldwide.
- You have and entrepreneurial spirit and you like to develop new business in this growing market.
- You can work independently and you’re driven by sales results.
- You are willing to travel.
- You have a strong commercial background in a B2B function, ideally within the logistic sector.
- Experience and proven track record in the Aftermarket Logistics market is an advantage.
- Experience and proven track record in successfully finishing international commercial deals is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch, French, English are a must; knowledge of German / Italian is an asset.
- Creative position at senior management level within a dynamic and successful logistics company where each individual can flourish and take initiative.
- The autonomy to allocate resources and order to implement successfully your business plan.
- A great challenge in a European environment with attractive salary package in proportion to your knowledge, results and commitment.