Solutions Engineer (Project Manager)Back to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 13.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
Manage in team RFI/RFP/RFQ and deliver competitive concepts based on customer requirements
• Analyses of logistical data
• Design & adjust warehouse processes / automation
• Design warehouse layout
• Calculate prices
• Make attractive and professional proposals
• Join and support Business Development team in negotiations with new customers
As Project Manager you are responsible for full business implementation in team with Operations, Engineering, Key Account, Systems Department, Customs and last but not least the CUSTOMER.
• Coordination of teams
• Control over scope / budget / timing
• Manage lessons learnt process toward the teams
- University degree or equal level and min. 10 years of experience in logistics/warehouse operations.
- Strong analytical skills (cost calculations, ROI, productivities, process design, …).
- Problem solver, hands-on.
- Work in team.
- Able to cope with short deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Languages: English, French, Dutch.
- Prepared to travel abroad.
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture.
- A job with high responsibility and lots of variety.
- A competitive salary in accordance to knowledge and experience.