Supply Chain Trainee – OPERATIONSBack to overview
Worldwide “KATOEN NATIE” combines engineering as well as the latest technologies to offer customized client oriented logistical solutions. These solutions are provided to a large variety of big and small companies, active in a large range of sectors or industries. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industry manages the complete supply chain flow from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket logistics and E-commerce. KATOEN NATIE has 181 sites in 33 countries in Europe, North America, South America and the Far East and has more than 14.000 people active in operational, staff and management functions.
• You have a clear affinity with logistics and want to further expand your knowledge?
• You have strong communication and leadership capacities and want to use them in a work environment?
• You are prepared to invest in yourself and are very persistent?
• You are hands-on and don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality?
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- No or very little work experience
- Leadership capacities
- Passionate, driven with a healthy ambition
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- Able to deliver quality
- Knowledge of Dutch English and French
- Able to handle stress
- An exciting job in a leading dynamic company with no-nonsense culture
- A job with responsibility and lots of variety
- The chance to develop yourself professionally and personally
- A salary package based on experience and performance