Pet Food and Pet Care at Katoen Natie
Within the globalized Pet Food market, we support International companies to cope with European, Imported and Exporting Pet Food and accessories. Customers with increasing requirements, shorter delivery times, complex supply-chain requirements, omni-channel requirements – B2B & B2C deliveries.
The Katoen Natie Business Line Pet Food offers customized solutions that fulfill these needs and handle the challenges in this dynamic market.
Within the Business Line Pet Food, we are providing consumer-oriented logistic solutions for Pet Food Companies with a local, EMEA or global distribution network. These solutions are designed by the highly motivated, experienced and trained staff and driven by continuous improvements.
The solutions provided include warehousing and storage, picking and packing, (re)labeling, (re)palletizing, quality control and a wide range of value-added activities. These activities are supported by an advanced and performant in-house developed WMS system.
- Sustainable Inbound Transport (Barge – Train) & Road
- Border Inspection (Health Certificates)
- Customs Clearance & Tax representation
- Storage of bonded & Free Goods
- Inventory Management
- Palletized/Loose loaded/Slip sheet reception
- Value Added Services: Relabeling, Re-palletizing (euro, Chep…) Display Building
- B2B & B2C
- Parcel Distribution & Pallet Transport Outbound
Why Katoen Natie?
- Kristel Wolfs; Director Finance and Ops EMEA from Wellpet: “Wellpet has found in Katoen Natie a partner who wants to cooperate and think in order to place our brands in the market professionally. This by offering flexible and Added Value logistic solutions. Due to the scale advantage of Katoen Natie, our needs and requirements can be fulfilled. Katoen Natie became our single contact person for logistic services towards our customers.”
- Danny Williams; Operations Manager at MPM Products: “At MPM we pride ourselves on providing the highest stand of service and since the start of our partnership in early 2019, Katoen Natie have continuously provided a fantastic level of service, not only with day to day operations but also with the development of our European supply chain. With the experience KTN have, they are able to offer highly knowledgeable solutions to customs legislation, veterinary inspections, storage, inbound freight and distribution requirements. MPM have been extremely impressed with Katoen Natie’s application and ‘can do’ attitude and would happily recommend their services.”
- Maarten Perdieus; General Director Absolute Petfood Europe: The aim of Absolute Petfood is to set-up an European Distribution Network of several sales points. The experience of Katoen Natie with serving both B2B and B2C customers is a main asset for Absolute Petfood to outsource the logistic activities to them. Their European and worldwide strategic organized logistic hubs will support our sales growth for the up-coming years. The plan of Katoen Natie to build a real Pet Food Center was an additional and unique advantage to source our Logistics to them.
- Hans Vermander; International Sales Director from United Petfood: During the last years, Katoen Natie has offered to different of our customers a Logistics solution for Handling, Warehousing and Value-Added-Activities. As an experienced Logistic Partner, Katoen Natie is able to support United Petfood customers with their European Distribution. Katoen Natie thinks along with the customers of United Petfood to create a customized one-stop-shop logistic solution.