Management Trainee (Kallo)Back to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. The Business Unit (BU) Consumer Goods & Industrial Solutions manages the complete supply chain flow and goods distribution from several Business Lines like Textiles, DIY products, Pharmaceuticals, Sporting Goods, Aftermarket and E-commerce.. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
Our business unit Consumer Goods & Industry manages the logistics and distribution of goods such as: textiles, DIY products, food products, pharmaceuticals, products with an industrial application, E-commerce, etc.
- You have a clear affinity with logistics and want to further expand your knowledge?
- You have strong communication and leadership capacities and want to use them in a work environment?
- You are prepared to invest in yourself and are very persistent?
- Projects abroad don’t scare you?
- You are hands on and don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
After a thorough operational training in our different departments you will be given more and more responsibility.
- University degree
- Leadership capacities
- Passionate, driven with a healthy ambition
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- Hands on
- Able to deliver quality
- Knowledge of Dutch English and French
- Able to handle stress
- Living in or near Antwerp and willing to work abroad
- A challenging function with lots of variety in a fast growing and dynamical company with a strong no nonsense company culture
- A competitive salary